skip to navigation


How can I get a second opinion?

You should either ask the medical team caring for your child to arrange this or alternatively ask your GP to arrange this for you. 

I live abroad and want to pay for treatment for my child in the UK. Which centres take private patients?

You will need to ask the doctor currently treating your child to make direct contact with doctors in the UK. They can then advise which centres take private patients.

Where can I find a specialist for my child's tumour?

Most doctors treating children with cancer are members of CCLG who will have experience of treating the different types of childhood tumours. The medical team in charge of your child will therefore be able to advise on specialists in particular tumour types.