Childhood cancer touches the lives of not just children and young people, but parents, brothers and sisters, grandparents, friends, schools, and the wider community.
Our cause will resonate with your staff and your customers. Whether your company has worked with a charity before or not, we'll make it easy for you to get involved and help us to beat childhood cancer.
There are many ways to get involved, and our dedicated support will ensure our partnership is a great success, delivering benefits to your company while raising funds for us.
Benefits for your company
Engage your employees
- Encourage team-building, boost employee morale and build loyalty
- Improve internal communications and motivate your colleagues
- Promote creativity
- Have fun raising funds for a worthwhile cause
Get involved in your community
- Link to a UK-wide charity
- Build deeper networks with your audience by providing direct support to the communities your company operates in
Enhance your brand
- Build rapport with your target audience
- Reach a potential new audience
- Build your reputation as a socially responsible company
- Generate positive PR opportunities at a local and national level
- Be associated with a respected UK-wide charity
It makes you feel good!
How we will support you
We will work closely with you to meet your aims and objectives and provide:
- A dedicated, friendly and passionate team member to look after you
- Support with planning an event - or programme of events
- A range of fundraising and promotional materials to promote our partnership and your fundraising activities
- Opportunities to get involved with our national campaigns and events
- Regular fundraising progress updates
- Opportunities for communications and promotion
Our support is flexible - each of our partnerships is unique and we're very happy to work with you to develop your ideas.
Ways to get involved
There are many different ways you can get involved, including choosing CCLG as your 'chosen charity', promoting payroll giving, sponsoring events and supporting employee fundraising.
Find out more
The support of our partners is vital in helping us to beat childhood cancer. We are grateful for the support of a number of companies, including The Forum of Private Business, Ion Science, Academy Leasing, Trusted Car Buyers and Bromley Estates Marbella.
Read more about our current partners
To discuss your ideas further or for more information, please contact Ashley Gamble, our Executive Director, who will be happy to hear from you.