Put on your Christmas clobber, have some festive fun and help us save more young lives.
Christmas Jumpers for Children's Cancer is back! This year's event is taking place on Friday 16 December, but if you can't make this date then hold your event at a time that suits you.
Taking part is easy!
- Get everyone at work, school or wherever you're holding your 'Christmas Jumpers for Children's Cancer' event to wear their Christmas jumper.
- Collect a donation from everyone taking part (we suggest £2, or £1 for children and schools)
- Have some fun, and know that you're making a difference to children and young people with cancer.
Your fundraising kit...
...contains everything you need to make your 'Christmas Jumpers for Children's Cancer' event a huge success, including information about CCLG and our work, posters to promote your event, and the all-important donations box!
If you'd like any extra materials, you can download them below, or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you'd like to sell some of our Christmas Jumper badges at your event to raise some extra funds, please get in touch!
Order your free Christmas Jumpers for Children's Cancer fundraising pack
Raise a little extra cash with a Christmas bake sale, jumper decorating contest or raffle!
Share the Christmas joy!
We'd love to see pictures of your 'Christmas Jumpers for Children's Cancer' event. You can post them to our Facebook page, or tweet us using the hashtag #CCLGChristmasJumpers.
We might share your pictures or use them for publicity, so check everyone is happy for you to post them!
Pay in your money
After your 'Christmas Jumpers for Children's Cancer' event, there are a couple of easy ways to send us your hard-earned funds.
You can make a secure online payment below, using a debit or credit card, or PayPal.
Pay in your 'Christmas Jumpers for Children's Cancer' money online
Other ways to pay in your money
- However you pay in your funds, if you have a completed Gift Aid form, please post it to us at the above address so we can claim an extra 25p for every eligible £1 donated.
- If you're raising funds for one of our Special Named Funds, please let us know so we can allocate your donation correctly.
Download fundraising materials
Your free Christmas Jumpers for Children's Cancer fundraising pack has everything you need to ensure your event is easy and fun. Please contact us if you need extra materials, or download them below. If you're holding a larger event, and would like collection boxes, information about CCLG for your supporters, or CCLG merchandise (like Christmas Jumper pin badges) to sell, you can order these online.